TRAINING REGISTRATION PROCESS
Parsimony Inc. has 2 payment methods to choose from. Individuals may pay either through bank deposit OR credit card online payment.
I. BANK DEPOSIT
There are 3 easy steps to register to Parsimony Inc.’s trainings:
1. Fill out our Online Registration Form to receive your billing statement for the payment amount of your training class.
2. Once billing statement is received, pay through bank deposit using our bank details below:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Branch: Marikina – Gil Fernando Avenue
Account Name: Parsimony Inc.
Account Number: 6240075638
3. Send the scanned deposit slip to email@example.com
II. ONLINE PAYMENT
Once done with the payment, you are now Officially Registered. You will receive a scanned official receipt and an email for further details of the training event from Parsimony.
TRAINING CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation/Refund by Customer
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- To cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellation requests should be within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur full cost of registration.
- Cancellation by Parsimony Inc.
- Parsimony Inc. reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- If for any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, a training class is cancelled, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Parsimony Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred by customer if a training is cancelled.